The Liverpool Blue Coat Old Blues' Association - Founded 1838
These four brothers were pictured in 1956.
Top left - Peter Top right - James
Bottom left - Michael Bottom right - Chris.
Chris was at the Blue Coat School from 1952 until 1958, and we thank him for sending us this photo.
Michael was to become Head Boy in 1960.